Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Maya in Gymnastics!


Every Tuesday while Kelsey is in preschool, Maya and I go to a Mom and Tot Gymnastics class. She LOVES it! Everytime we put on her Gym outfit she squeals. She screams, "GYM MOMMY GYM!" when we pull into the gymnasium parking lot. It is so fun to see her becoming her own little person and doing her own activities. I was really starting to feel like Maya was spending all of her time watching Kelsey dance or Zac wrestle. I think as the "baby" of the family she will still spend lots of time watching her older siblings do their various activities. But now she feels like a "big girl" because she too has something fun to do! Maya is fearless when it comes to gymnastics. She can already do a somersault by herself and soon will be able to walk across the balance beam alone!!! We are so proud of Maya, and I love to see her darling face light up when she is in class. We Love You Maya!!!!

3 comments:

Tiff said...

Oh my gosh I can't believe how big she looks - I know I see her a few times a week but that just makes her seem so big! She is so cute I love it!!!

THE PRINCE FAMILY said...

That is so cute! How fun that she is in gymnastics and that she loves it so much. She looks so grown up in those pictures!

Ashlee Raubach said...

I'm so glad that you found my blog! I loved reading yours and getting to know you better! This mom and tot gymnastics class sounds like so much fun! I bet she loves having you there with her, you'll have to let me know where you do that at, I wonder if my little three yr. old boy and I could do it?... That really sounds fun!