Saturday, February 23, 2008

St. George Visit



Over President's Day weekend we went to visit my dad in St. George and go to the Parade of Homes show there as well! We couldnt have asked for better weather. It was so warm and beautiful, such a welcome change from gray skies and snow!! We golfed, toured the Home Show homes, took the kids to the park and did a lot of relaxing. It was just wonderful to spend time outside with the kids with no coats! Thanks Dad for a great weekend!!!

3 comments:

Tiff said...

I am so so so jealous of how warm it looks - Oh I could so use some of that!

THE PRINCE FAMILY said...

Such cute pics of the girls! I am glad that you guys that you guys had a good weekend!

Danielle said...

Audrey has the same shirt Kelsey is wearing! Cute pics!