Sunday, April 20, 2008

Kite Festival








While we were in St. George there was a Kite Festival in the community my dad lives in. Dad and I took the girls there in his golf cart. Dad has been teaching Kelsey how to drive his cart and she was so excited to show me her new skills. She "drove" us all the way to the festival and did a wonderful job! Hide your car keys people! She thinks she knows how to drive now! My friend Tiffany and her family were also at the Kite Festival so Kelsey was able to hang out with her friend Kwincee.


The girls favorite part of the day was when they each got to pick out their own kite and fly it. It was such a beautiful day! Thanks Dad for the great week!!! We had so much fun!!

5 comments:

Haskins said...

Oh how fun!! Maddi would love to drive the golf cart! That is so fun that your dad has one!! How cute is that!

Jami Hansen said...

You have got such gorgous little girls. It was so nice meeting you. I told Tiff you were such a sweetheart. Your blog is really cute. Your dad was also such a sweetheart. Cute pictures...

Tiff said...

I loved that it was so fun! Thanks for coming with us - you are such a sweetheart! Oh yea I love your dad too!

Kathy said...

It was fun to see you guys in st. george!! I am glad you had fun. I loved the pictures of your girls in the cars. I love sitting outside with my neighbors and talking while the kids play!!!

Ellery said...

A Kite festival, I have never heard of such a thing. Looks like fun though!