This morning was Kelsey's first day of Kindergarten! My first little baby is a BIG GIRL! She was so excited! Our next door neighbors Sadie and Jake also started kindergarten this morning, so we all walked to school together. I cant believe Kels is already going to school. She is so smart and loves to learn new things. I know she will have a great year. We love you Kelsey and are so proud of you!!!
8 comments:
Isn't it sooo sad? I was so emotional but I controlled myself pretty well.
Kelsey, You looked so cute on your first day of school...I bet you are going to be so smart! I am sure you are going to make so many friends. We all love you...Aunt RaNae & Family.
After I talked to you I thought I better jump on and check out Kels's pics of her first day she looks amazing as always and is totally "rockin" that roxy backpack and you can tell her I said that! Kels I love you can't believe how big you are getting!!!
Kelsey looks amazing! I'm jealous that she will wear a dress to school. Way cute backpack! Lizy says she "looks like a rockstar". :)
Soooo Cute!!! I can't believe that I've know her since she was what like 2 or 3? Crazy how time flies. I'm with Tiff I loved the backpack! Good Luck with Kindergarten Kelsey!!!
Kelsey looks darling!! That is exciting that she is getting to be a big girl(but sad to). Maya looks so cute in her fairy tale ballet
She looks so cute, how exciting!!! I could kill you for putting those pictures of pregnant me on your blog!!!
She is so grown up! Where has the time gone?
Post a Comment