My Maya, or "Little Baby Maya" as she is known in our family, is growing up so fast! She is the sweetest, most precious child. I enjoy every moment we have together. She is so smart! She can already count to 20, knows all of her ABC's and colors! I took these pictures of her and Kelsey on Saturday before they went to a party and I couldnt believe how BIG she looked! She is going to be as tall as Kels in no time!!! Maya, you may not be a baby anymore, but to us you will always be our Little Baby Maya. We Love You!!!
8 comments:
She has always been cute, but everytime I see her she keeps getting more beautiful!
She is honestly BEAUTIFUL! You are in such big trouble when she gets older. Her hair is getting long - did you straighten it, or is that just from the length?
WOW! She is getting BIG!
Oh my gosh!! She is gorgeous!! I haven't seen them in so long. They are both getting so big. Look at all that hair!
She is definitely becoming as beautiful as her big sister! How's the potty training going? I can't wait to hear!
that out fit looks heavenly on Mya I put it on KHloee the other day and it is just pure heaven glad we got it!
Do you ever get sick of me telling you how beautiful your children are??? Well, if so..... too bad!!!
Maya looks so adorable in those pictures. I can't believe how big she is getting. I haven't seen her forever. She is so sweet.
Post a Comment