Well the baby of our family turned 3 on Friday! I cant believe she is already 3, it feels like just yesterday I was holding her in my arms at the hospital. Maya has been the sweetest child from the second she was born. She is everyone's "favorite" and brings such joy to our family. We promised Maya she could get her ears pierced for her 3rd birthday. She was so brave! She only cried a little bit! She loves to show off her new "big girl ears" to anyone who will look!
7 comments:
Oh I love her she is so sweet always has been! I am dying she is 3 that is just nuts!
Happy Birthday Maya! Was it sad to see her cry when she got her ears pierced....someday that will be me...just wanting to prepare myself.
Happy Birthday Maya! She is soooo cute. She is a very brave little girl. Good Job! It looks like you had a fun party..
Happy Birthday MAYA! I am noticing how much her and Kelsey look alike. I hope you guys are doing well. Merry Christmas!
Happy Birthday Maya!! I can't believe she's already 3!! She's adorable...
She is such a little beauty! Happy Birthday Maya!! I can't believe how big she is getting!
Good job for finally celebrating her birthday! She truly is a sweetheart!
Post a Comment