She looks darling - Savannah's got one loose tooth and Bo is dying to pull it for her and I'm only hoping it can stay put until after Saturday. See you there!
I noticed the vacancies today at dance...that tells you how big she was smiling! Madison would love to loose a tooth! Nowadays when I tell her to go brush her teeth she is more difficult...I can't use the "do you want your teeth to fall out?" persuasion anymore. Her response now is "yes!"
4 comments:
How cute that both of her front teeth are gone at the same time....Brayden's was just one at a time. How's the training going?
She looks darling - Savannah's got one loose tooth and Bo is dying to pull it for her and I'm only hoping it can stay put until after Saturday. See you there!
Wow What an amazing picture. You should frame that! She's so beautiful!
I noticed the vacancies today at dance...that tells you how big she was smiling! Madison would love to loose a tooth! Nowadays when I tell her to go brush her teeth she is more difficult...I can't use the "do you want your teeth to fall out?" persuasion anymore. Her response now is "yes!"
Post a Comment