Well guess who's a BIG girl now??? Maya!!! She has been taking dance classes since the fall and yesterday was her FIRST concert!!! I was BEAMING with pride!!! She did such a great job and was sooooo cute! Big sister Kelsey performed 3 numbers in that concert as well; she did a great job and is really becoming a good dancer!! Congratulations to both of my girls!!!! Thank you to Mom and Dad who came all the way from St. George to see the girls perform. And a huge THANK YOU goes to Kelsey's wonderful kindergarten teacher, Miss Gurney, who also came to see Kelsey perform!!! She is the best teacher and Kelsey loves her to pieces!!!
6 comments:
Your girls are adorable and did a GREAT job! I'm not posting about it...Madison was a bit of a spaz (well in Witch Dr.) she was fine in the other two. I have to say...Kelsey has a GREAT teacher. That's amazing she came.
AAHHHHH! I forgot to watch for Maya. She looks darling. I bet she had the time of her life.
So cute. I can't believe I never knew Maya was in dance. Well I probably did at some point. I'm just getting really old:)
Thats great that they are both in it together...fun memories.
Oh they both did such a good job! I love watching Maya I can't believe she is old enough to do that!
Your girls looks so cute!!! They both did such a great job!! I cant believe this year is almost over!!! I wish I had some pictures of the concert:(
Post a Comment