Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The 80's are back...








The Dance Club (where Kelsey dances) had their annual Team Year End Party and this year the girls had to pick a decade to dress from. After thinking it over, Kels and I decided it would be fun for her to dress like she was from the 80's! She was very unsure of the cut-up sweatshirt and multi-colored eye shadow. She didnt believe people wore their hair ratted and she was extremely hesistant about the side ponytail I gave her!!! I think she looked very authentic! After showing her the Flashdance DVD cover she finally believed me. A special thanks goes to my neighbors Lorie and Laurie, it was a group effort to gather 80's articles of clothing!!!!

7 comments:

Brandy said...

Oh those pics crack me up!! Nice job on the outfit! How fun. Also, good job Kelsey on the training wheels coming off! The girls are all growing up way too fast with missing teeth and riding two-wheelers.

Deena said...

Awesome get up! I KNOW you still want to wear those ear rings! ;) And you are dying to put on that eyeshadow! Aren't ya!?!

Unknown said...

Hey Tai! You know that I am a huge fan of your blog, but just didn't take the time to figure out how to leave a comment until now. I LOVE the 80s pics of Kelsey. I instantly had to start scanning a couple pics of my own. Check your facebook page in the next day or so! :-) Love you!

laurie said...

Love the pics! I am so mad, I found the leg warmers last night when I was putting away laundry:(

Bryan and Janelle said...

you dress your girls so cute. i love their style!

Unknown said...

She looks great!! Kels could totally rock the 80's!!

Carrie said...

She's so grown up now!