I know. You want to hit replay again and again. Oh heaven on earth New Moon is coming and Dang It if Jacob doesnt look FINE!!!!!! I am in total countdown mode...
Ahhhh....Tai, I am so with you on this one!!! My friend that rented out a theater for Twilight already has the theater again for New Moon!!! I've been counting down since February:)
THAT LOOKS FREAKING COOL! I GOT CHILLS! And YES I will watch it again and again! I loved Jacob in the first movie so seeing him with his shirt off was...OH, MY! The transformation into the wolf was great! Wait a minute...you din't like the first movie? Have you had a change of heart??? I watched Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire last night and every time Robert came on screen I hit rewind to watch him again. Thanks for the great start to my day.
oh heavens is right!!! I think after seeing that, i just might switch to team jacob. this looks so much better than twilight. I loved twilight, but you can tell they are more comfortable with the characters and they had more money for the movie.....CAN"T WAIT!!!!
I am so excited for it! I wish i could buy tickets now!! When i was reading the books i couldn't stand Jacob. But now I cant stand Edward because i don't like who they have to play him and I love Jacob!
7 comments:
Ahhhh....Tai, I am so with you on this one!!! My friend that rented out a theater for Twilight already has the theater again for New Moon!!! I've been counting down since February:)
I can't say I'm excited. I really don't know how to feel about it.
But I still love that guy tht plays Edward....
THAT LOOKS FREAKING COOL! I GOT CHILLS! And YES I will watch it again and again! I loved Jacob in the first movie so seeing him with his shirt off was...OH, MY! The transformation into the wolf was great! Wait a minute...you din't like the first movie? Have you had a change of heart??? I watched Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire last night and every time Robert came on screen I hit rewind to watch him again. Thanks for the great start to my day.
Love it!! I can't wait either!! Let the count down begin!
Not soon enough...that's how long
oh heavens is right!!! I think after seeing that, i just might switch to team jacob.
this looks so much better than twilight. I loved twilight, but you can tell they are more comfortable with the characters and they had more money for the movie.....CAN"T WAIT!!!!
I am so excited for it! I wish i could buy tickets now!! When i was reading the books i couldn't stand Jacob. But now I cant stand Edward because i don't like who they have to play him and I love Jacob!
Post a Comment