Kelsey had auditions for her team placement for the 09-10 dance year last Saturday. She told me she did "GREAT!!!" in her auditions; as moms we cant watch the girls audition so I just took her word for it! So since last Saturday, Kels has asked me every day if we could check the mail to see if her letter came (they mail the results). Finally yesterday all of her friends had received their placement letter so we were sure hers would be in the mail. Well the postal service came and went and NO LETTER!!! Kelsey was in tears at the mailbox! She came home and drew a picture of her letter that said:
Translation: I hope that my mail comes. I had to keep myself from laughing! I told her that it would probably come tomorrow and to stop crying. She said, "I have been waiting for mail with my name on it and its not coming." I think she was more excited to get her very own mail than to see what team she made!! Finally the long awaited letter came today! She opened "my mail" and started shrieking "Its Pink and has a BOW!!!" Then she said, "I cant read, what does it say??" I told her it said she made the Mini Star team and she was thrilled!! Congratulations Kelsey!! We are so proud of you!
5 comments:
Yeah!! Congrats to Kelsey!! It should be a fun year!
Yeah Kelsey! No surprise there!
woohoo ------ Damn mail man!
Congrats Kels! And I still get excited to get mail. Her writing is great, I could figure out what it said! Miss you guys!
It's all good, I blog stalk here too. : ) I will just add you to my list. hehe Congrats to Kelsey she did great!
Post a Comment