This is no ordinary piece of pie my friends.
This is the best Banana Creme pie I have EVER tasted.
This pie was made by my multi-talented husband.
YES I am serious!
My husband is an extraordinary baker!! Each year for Thanksgiving he is responsible for the pies and this year was no exception. Thanksgiving was at his sister Becky's house this year and I was quite sad because that meant no leftover turkey for our family. So we decided to have a "Friends Feast" on Saturday night and make all of our Thanksgiving favorites to share with some our favorite couples!!! The feast was loads of fun and we ended the night with 4 AMAZING pies...one of which was this banana creme. Sadly the banana creme pie was gone almost immediately...but I am pretty sure I will be requesting it for years to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment