Time really does fly whether you are having fun or not! I cannot believe the school year is already over!! Maya "graduated" from 3 year old preschool. Her school had a cute program and Maya sang a song all by herself about a puppy! I was surprised our shy Maya did such a great job!! Congrats Maya we love you!
Kels is moving on to 2nd grade. She looks like such a big girl to me now. This year was amazing for Kels. She has turned into a huge reader just like her Mom!! She loves learning and has excelled at school. Great job Kiki!!
Both girls tried out for dance teams at The Dance Club. Kelsey made Small Stars and Maya made MicroStarburst! Both girls were THRILLED!!! Unfortunately for me this means I have girls in dance lessons 4 days a week! Sheesh we are going to be busy!!
No comments:
Post a Comment