Friday, December 28, 2007

Christmas and Kelsey's Birthday


Well Christmas is over! It is always so stressfull getting all the gifts and food organized and put together for the big day. This year my parents and sister Lea spent the day with us and we had a great time. The girls got everything they asked for and much much more! I made Christmas brunch and dinner so needless to say I was very busy in the kitchen. The food was very good (if I do say so myself!) and the company was great! We were so blessed to have such a very Merry Christmas!


Today is Kelsey's 5th birthday! We were supposed to be spending the weekend in Richfield, but at the last minute changed our plans to stay home. Which meant Kelsey got to have a little party for her birthday! Boy was she excited when we told her! Since it was such short notice we decided she could pick two friends and go to lunch and to see the movie Enchanted. Well of course two turned into four, but it was okay! Thank you so much to Tiffany, Cori, Erikka and Krissy who let their girls come out on such short notice. They all had sooooo much fun!!!! And I have to say they were all extremely well behaved. Kelsey had the best time and is so excited to be 5!!


This year for Kelsey's birthday my mom got her the most AMAZING Princess Aurora dress up. Even the shoes are amazing! Kelsey looks like a true princess when she is wearing it. Of course Maya got an Aurora dressup from my mom too. It took some coaxing, but now she loves to wear it! Thanks Mom for the great presents!!!

1 comment:

Tiff said...

O.K. I just have to start by saying thanks so much for taking Kwincee today she had a blast!!! and where in the CRAP did your mom get that aurora dress and why did I not no about it? all Kwincee asked for from santa was aurora dress and wig and I'm sorry but that dress puts Kwincee's to shame that is amazing - I love it!!!
and Happy Birthday Kels we love ya!