Monday, December 3, 2007

Through the Valley and Across the Mountains to Grandmother's House we go!!

This weekend we journeyed back to St. George to help my parents move into their brand new beautiful home! The most exciting part was that my sister Rae and her husband Darren flew in from New Jersey to help. I had not seen Rae and Darren since her wedding in July so I was thrilled!!! Unpacking however was not so thrilling. We unloaded boxes all weekend, and there were still more boxes to go! We were able to unload enough boxes so my dad can park in the garage so he was happy. The girls were so happy playing with the packing paper! Its amazing how the littlest things can keep young kids entertained!

Since all the family was together we decided to have Maya's 2nd birthday party in St. George! Her birthday is not until Dec. 5th, but she doesnt know her party was 5 days early! It was so fun to watch her face when she saw her Cinderella Cake. We all know how much she LOVES "Rella" so she was thrilled. She actually blew out her candles all by herself!

It was a wonderful weekend. I love when my family is all together. My sisters are so amazing and I am so happy when I am with them! Here are a few more pics of our weekend!











2 comments:

Tiff said...

Happy Birthday today Maya!!! I love the pics looks so fun!

THE PRINCE FAMILY said...

looks like you guys had a fun thanksgiving! You and your sisters are so beautiful!