Every Friday Kelsey has a playdate with her friend Kwincee. Tiffany (Kwincee's Mom) and I rotate whose house they play at so every other Friday we each have some free time! Well yesterday not only did Kwincee come but so did Bella! Bella is another friend from Kelsey's dance class and Kelsey just adores her! Thank you so much to Tiffany for bringing the girls over. Also Thank You to Erikka for letting Bella play!! The girls were so good and had such a GREAT time!!
2 comments:
Thank you Tai - apparently I really needed that day of break considering what was about to happen to me! You really are great thanks for all your help yesterday!
Tai!!! I randomly found your blog!!! So Cute. I love kelsey and I forgot how long her hair was!!! She is such a sweetheart. Well, all my little dancers are aren't they????
Bethany
Post a Comment