




Okay kids it was bound to happen. Kelsey had her first haircut today! We cut off 10 inches!!!!! It was quite the experience for all of us. Originally Adam and I had agreed on 6 inches, but after going to the salon, the stylist there said if we cut off 10 inches we could donate it to locks of love. So we did! We explained to Kelsey that she was cutting her hair to give to sick kids who didnt have any hair. She was very happy to be able to help them. After her hair was cut and dry, she looked in the mirror and started to cry. She said, "I cant see my long hair. I want it back." It was so sad it made me tear up! We talked about how she was such a good girl to help sick kids and how her haircut made her look like a big 5 year old. She stopped crying and the stylist gave her a sucker. By the time she got home she couldnt wait to show off her new locks! She loves her new do now! She shows everyone! It is so thick and healthy looking! I have to admit when the stylist started snipping I felt a wave of nauseau. Now that I see the end result I am so happy!
2 comments:
Kelsey you look like such a big 5 year old! Annie's going to be so excited when I tell her you cut your hair!!!
Oh my gosh that looks so cute I absolutly love it! It looks awesome. She is so cute I always think a new haircut is so exciting!
Post a Comment