Well I have been tagged (thanks Tiff) and I think this particular tag is fun! You have to take a picture of your purse and all the contents inside of it. Let me start by saying I am not one of those people who color coordinate there handbag and their outfit. I buy a purse and keep it until one of my sisters say, "Tai get a new purse!!" The contents of my purse are always quite interesting. You are bound to find a receipt from at least 6 months before ( I did throw away all the receipts prior to taking the photo!) and at least one random thing that has no business in a purse! The random item this time would be a very bright colored striped sock. Kelsey and I had a playdate with some friends at a kids playcenter called Kangaroo Zoo, which requires socks in order to play. Well of course that day I am in ballet flats so I bought the bright socks from Kangaroo Zoo. That playdate was in December. I have NO CLUE why I am still holding on to that one single sock when I lost the other one! You may be asking yourself why I am carrying around green sugar sprinkles for cookies in my purse???? Remember that post in December about me making cookies for Kelsey's class at school? Well my friends those are the decoration sprinkles still in my bag!!! I am a mess! Other items in my bag include:
-the book Eat, Pray, Love (which I am really trying to finally finish!)
-3 pink hair ribbons
-2 hair elastics
-my camera case
-my Coach Calender (I never leave home without it!!!)
-children's benedryl
-anti nausea medicine
-paint swatches for Kelsey's room
-2 checkbooks
-2 wallets
-Gym Pass
-46 cents
-2 pens
Now lets see whats in your bags ladies! I am tagging Mom, Becky, Abbey, Rae (yes Rae I am tagging you!) Kathy and Trista!!
1 comment:
Oh I am so proud of you for doing this assignment - and I love that you keep all that stuff in your purse! That's how purses should be...
Post a Comment