Monday, April 7, 2008

Jessica and Meadow's Visit




My best friend Jessica and her daughter Meadow came to visit us from New Jersey! Jess and I have been best friends since the 3rd grade! She is like a sister to me and I love her dearly. We have traveled all over together and had so many fun times. She has only been to Utah once before when Kelsey was 3 weeks old. The last time we vacationed with Jess and Meadow we went to Hawaii. Needless to say, the weather here is quite different from Maui!! This is a picture of us at one of the luaus we went to during that trip. Look how tiny Kelsey and Meadow are!!
Since Meadow got off the plane she has been begging to play in the "snowy mountains". Well when we woke up this morning it was snowing outside! Meadow was thrilled, she couldnt wait to put on the snow gear she had brought all the way from Jersey. We have had such a fun visit and I am so sad they are leaving on Wednesday. Its hard to live so far away from the people you love, but it makes their visits even more special! We love you Jess and Meadow and cant wait to see you in New Jersey!!!

6 comments:

Haskins said...

THAT IS SO FUN. iT IS SO NICE TO HAVE CLOSE FRIENDS LIKE THAT. I love kelsey's bow. It looks so cute on her. Is that your friend that I met? She's cute.

Tiff said...

Those pics are so cute I love the pic of you guys in Hawaii so fun to see Kels as a baby! Her headband looks to die for by the way!

Cori Simmons said...

It was really fun to meet Jessica and Meadow is darling!

jeanette said...

Hey its fun to look at your blog and your cute family. Your girls are so cute and of course I love the dance pics. I'm adding you to my friends too so I can keep looking at yours.

THE PRINCE FAMILY said...

It looks like you guys had a great visit! It is so nice to have life long friends that you keep in contact with! Darling pics!

Brazil's Girl said...

Love the family pic!! Look at you guys all dressed up? What that the wedding you went to last fall back East?

Cute, cute, cute! Even Adam looks good. j/k. :P

Renatha.