Monday, July 7, 2008
4th of July in Richfield!
Every year we go to Richfield to spend the 4th of July with my in-laws. Adam has 7 brothers and sisters and this year 6 of them, with their families were able to come to Richfield as well!!! It was so much fun! The kids had a great time playing with their cousins, going to the parade and carnival, and having water gun fights! I know it is so much work for my mother in law to prepare for all of us to come down, she had 34 people to feed and entertain! She is such an amazing woman. She raised 8 wonderful, talented, kind and smart children. I am so fortunate that I have such an incredible "in-law" family. They are so much fun to be with! Happy 4th everyone!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Cute pics Tai I am glad you had fun!
Post a Comment