Well, we just returned from 4 days in Park City, at Dance Attack, which is a dance camp that Kelsey attended. The camp was Mon-Wed, from 9am to 5pm. The girls attended various classes, taught by amazingly talented and accredited choerographers and dancers. It was such a wonderful experience for Kelsey! They had so many fun classes for the girls, from hip-hop, to jazz, to water ballet! She learned so much and had SO much fun! The teachers were wonderful with our little girls. I was proud that she was able to dance from 9-5 without complaining! She is such a trooper! We had a great time rooming with her friends Kwincee, Madison, Brynlee and their moms. All of the girls did such a great job and I am so very proud of each and everyone of them. Thanks to Trista, Kathy and Tiffany who made Dance Attack so much fun for me!!! And a special thanks to Adam, who cared for Maya at home so Kels and I could go to Dance Attack by ourselves!!
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Dance Attack!
Well, we just returned from 4 days in Park City, at Dance Attack, which is a dance camp that Kelsey attended. The camp was Mon-Wed, from 9am to 5pm. The girls attended various classes, taught by amazingly talented and accredited choerographers and dancers. It was such a wonderful experience for Kelsey! They had so many fun classes for the girls, from hip-hop, to jazz, to water ballet! She learned so much and had SO much fun! The teachers were wonderful with our little girls. I was proud that she was able to dance from 9-5 without complaining! She is such a trooper! We had a great time rooming with her friends Kwincee, Madison, Brynlee and their moms. All of the girls did such a great job and I am so very proud of each and everyone of them. Thanks to Trista, Kathy and Tiffany who made Dance Attack so much fun for me!!! And a special thanks to Adam, who cared for Maya at home so Kels and I could go to Dance Attack by ourselves!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Kelsey looks so cute in all of her outfits. I would love to see her dance!
Looks like sooo much fun! Miss You!
It looks like the girls had fun. They all look so cute. I trying to decide what to put Tayden in Hip Hop or Jazz. She doesn't like ballet. She wants to play soccer, again. I want her to take a dance,too.
Tai, I had so so much fun with you guys. Its so fun to laugh and talk like we are in high school again. I just love you and kelsey.
I LOVED DANCE ATTACK!!! Can't wait for next year. Please email some of those pictures with Swayze in them, since my camera was MIA most of the time. Hollimansiding@aol.com THANKS
That was so much fun!! Fun for the girls and us moms. You were so much fun to be with. Thanks again for driving and for being such a fun sweet friend!!
Post a Comment