



Today in an effort to make the most of our numbered summer days, I met my sister in law Abbey and her two girls at Scera Pool. The girls and I have had many fun days at the Scera Pool this summer and I am grateful to have been able to spend so much time enjoying warm afternoons with my beautiful kids and my great friends.




Last weekend we went to Richfield to visit Adam's parents. It was a great time! The boys enjoyed a couple of fishing trips and Zac actually caught a fish! He was extremely proud of himself! The girls and I enjoyed lots of bonding time with my sister in law Heidi and her kids. One afternoon Heidi and I took the little girls mini-golfing and lets just say the LPGA is not in any of their futures! They had fun just trying to hit the ball and it was amusing for Heidi and I to watch. Thanks Kent and Lorraine for the fun weekend!
This summer has FLOWN by and I am so sad its almost over! This had been one of the most fun summers I have had in a while. I have truely enjoyed every moment of sun filled HOT afternoons! So as the minutes tick by and summer comes to a close, I am determined to make the most of the gorgeous days we have left! Thanks to all my friends and family who have shared wonderfully funny and sunny memories with me over the past few weeks! You have each made this summer one to remember for me and my girls!!
4 comments:
Wow, two posts in one day, you're good!! Kelsey looks so cute in the cheer pics. Your summer seems to have been a busy but fun one!
Mia is looking sooo much bigger to me. I wish Sav had her hair.
I mean, MAYA (sorry, sp?)
I am glad you had fun in Richfield. I think Richfield, (Kent & Lorraine) make our time down there a mini relaxing vacation. Isn't it great!I love the cousin swimming suit picture!
Post a Comment