Thursday, October 9, 2008

Field Trip Fun!


Today was Kelsey's first school field trip! All the kindergarteners went to Cornbellys. It was so fun! We took a school bus to Cornbelly's and it was Kelsey's first time riding a bus. She was so excited that the school bus didnt have seatbelts, she thought it was cool to be able to stand up while the bus was moving!

As Room Mom, I was a parent helper for todays field trip. Here are my "kiddos" for the day. I forgot how crazy 5 year old boys were, they kept running away!!



Kelsey's friend Abby was in our group. They had a great time doing all of the activities together.
The pumpkin patch was everyones favorite part. The kids were very particular in selecting there pumpkins!!! After 20 minutes everyone finally found the perfect pumpkin for them.



It was great to be able to go with Kelsey on her first fieldtrip. We had such an awesome time together! A special thanks to Kelsey's kindergarten teacher Ms. Gurney. She is such an incredible teacher, we are so lucky to have her this year. Kelsey loves her so much!!

6 comments:

ranae said...

I hope we have another weekend of warm weather before cornbelly's ends...I want to take my kids...they loved it last year.

Brandy said...

Such fun pictures!! I get to go with Lizy's class in two weeks. She is so excited after seeing Kelsey's pics. So cute!

THE PRINCE FAMILY said...

Wow that looks like quite the field trip!! Bryns keeps telling me how much she missed Kelci. We need to get them together for a play date

Tiff said...

So cute! Kwincee's is next week and yes I will be going to. I am excited to see how she acts at school her teacher told me at ptc that she is the social butterfly of the class are you suprised?

Aaron said...

Tai! I didn't know you blogged. I saw your address on facebook and thought I would check it out. I love all of the cute pictures. I keep a blog too if you are interested aaronalita.blogspot.com

Love ya!

Cori Simmons said...

That looks like so much fun - where is this place?