Sunday, October 26, 2008

Family Halloween Party






This year my sister in law Abbey had a Family Halloween Party for the Christensen family. We had so much fun! In addition to the dinner and games, Abbey had each of the kids perform there best "trick". This was by far the FUNNIEST portion of the night! We had a great time and cant wait until Halloween to get all dressed up again!!! Thanks Abbey!!! Oh and if you can't tell from the pictures, Adam was "Joe the Plumber", I was a Southern Bell, and Kelsey and Maya were both Princess Aurora. My Southern Bell costume was made for me by my mom as my Junion Year in High School costume! I still cant believe she made it and I REALLY cant believe it still fit!!!!!



This is my personal favorite picture. Its my niece LuLu in her dad's mullet wig. Too Funny!

7 comments:

laurie said...

cute pictures! Did you still need a cowgirl shirt? I know I dropped the ball...sorry:(

Cori Simmons said...

Oh Tai - You are such a babe! Savannah's so jealous of Kelsey's Costume. You guys look great - glad you had fun.

Tiff said...

So so fun - I am not even showing Kwincee what Kels is she doesn't have that option and I am sure she would pout forever if she saw that!
You look amazing I love that dress. Don't you just love halloween party's so fun!

Camp Chris said...

I'm so glad you posted some pics...we were very sad to miss the party!! You all look fantastic!!

Marissa said...

the pics are so cute! I love all the princess costumes..ooh i can't wait to dress up with my lil girly!

Ali said...

Looks like tons 'o fun! How come I didn't know your mom was such an amazing seamstress? Do you sew also? Man. I wish I was more talented. ;)

Brazil's Girl said...

Wow Tai! I love your Halloween costume. That's awesome all the girls went as princesses, but where was the wig for Adam's Beast costume??? just kidding...