Okay so I know it has been a LONG time since I have updated my blog, but life has been CRAZY! Between our trip to St. George, Halloween and then flying to New Jersey to throw my sister Rae a baby shower, I have barely had time to breathe!! My trip to New Jersey was short but oh so sweet. I dont realize how desperately I miss Jersey until I am there. I dont think I will ever think of Utah as "home". I know home is where your heart and family are, and techniqually both of those things are in Utah. I firmly believe once a Jersey girl, ALWAYS a Jersey girl! Anyway, Rae's Baby Shower came together beautifully. I was very stressed planning and coordinating everything from so far away, but as usual it all worked out in the end. My sister has to be one of the tiniest pregnant woman I have ever seen! She is due next month and she only has a tiny bump to show off! She is so lucky, I gained 50 pounds with Kelsey and Maya!! It was wonderful to visit with my family and friends, I rarely get a chance to be with them. Thank you to Rae and her wonderful husband Darren for a great vacation! See you two after the baby is born!!! And a special THANK YOU to Adam, who took care of the kids at home so I could have a mini vacation alone!
4 comments:
I'm glad you had fun...It's always nice to have a break.
You and Your sisters are so pretty. WOW! I'm so glad you had fun.
It sounds like you have been so busy lately! THat is always so fun. You and your sisters are so pretty!!
Long time no talk girl, what the hell, we need to catch up!!
Post a Comment