Sunday, November 15, 2009

Maya's First Haircut...
















Maya just had her first haircut...ok....so her hair actually got cut last month. BUT as you know I have been S-L-A-C-K-I-N-G in the blog deptartment so I am just posting the haircut pics now. I was more nervous about this haircut than Maya was!! When I cut Kelsey's hair for the first time, her curls never returned. So with every snip of the scissors I was sure that Maya's curls would be gone forever. However, to my surprise and elation, her curls returned as soon as she got out of the tub the next morning!!! My longtime friend and hairdresser Christina cut Maya's hair and she did a fabulous job, as usual!!! Thanks Chris for taking our "baby" and transforming her into a "big girl"!!

1 comment:

Tiff said...

WOW she is freaking adorable I love her and yes she is looking to to old!