Thursday, June 24, 2010

Triathlon Man...






So my husband is a triathlete.

He can swim, bike and run with the best of them.

I envy his endurance. I am winded after one mile.

Adam and his brother Jeremy competed in the Daybreak Triathlon together in May. It was such a fun day!! They both did AMAZING! Many of you know that last year Jeremy had a very bad bike accident where he fractured his skull and about 13 other bones. Well one year, countless hours of physical therapy and 1 shoulder surgery later, he finished 2nd in his age group!! He is a beast!!

Congrats to Adam and Jem! We love watching you two compete!!

3 comments:

Deena said...

That's awesome about Adam and Jeremy! Great job! Looks like you've got blog feaver.

Tiff said...

Yea Adam you are my idol maybe one day I will get that brave!

Julie said...

Good Job Tai on jumping right back into the blog thing! I love hearing about what's going on in your life. I have also loved seeing you more at dance. I really enjoy visiting with you. Way to go Adam! You Rock. Your girls are so adorable. I think you have the most gorgeous family out there! Keep blogging!!!