Yesterday was "Christmas Sing-In" day at Kelsey's preschool. And of course, as room mom I was there helping with the party before the big Sing-In program. I made homemade sugar cookies and icing early Thursday morning and brought them in for Kelsey's class. I gave each child two cookies and a dollop of icing on each cookie. Then they spread the icing on the cookie and decorated it with red and green sugar crystals. They had so much fun! Kelsey was so happy decorating her cookies with her friends. It was a lot of work to have all of the cookies and icing ready before 10 AM but with some help from Adam I made it in time!
At the concert they sang lots of really cute songs. There final song was called "Where is Santa" and at the conclusion of the song Santa himself came into the auditorium! The kids were all sooooo excited! He took time to talk to each and every child and gave them a candy cane. Kelsey said she made sure to remind him of what she wanted for Christmas! She is so cute. It was such a great morning!

3 comments:
Tai so cute and once again you are amazing making those sugar cookies why am I even suprised! Kels looks so cute I hope you have a great Christmas we will miss you guys for a couple weeks but enjoy the break!
Very cute! As always, you make everything look super easy!
cute pics of Kelsie! I love those days when you get to go to their programs!!
Post a Comment