HOORAY!!!!! The sun has been out for the past several days and I am so happy about it! Today my friend and I took our kids to the park in our neighborhood and the kids had such a great time. Kelsey is so excited that she gets to wear dresses all the time since its so warm. I am so grateful for warm weather and am crossing my fingers it is here to stay!!!!!
4 comments:
WoW! Maya looks so grown up! Cute girls and cute dresses.
How fun! It is time for it to get warm up there. You & Tiff will have to come down again & bring your cute kids so we can have some fun again. I just hope it won't be windy,again.
I finally went shopping for Savannah and got a good start on her summer clothes. It was so fun to pick out the summer dresses the ones she can play in). Kelsey looks darling!
I love the sun!!! I must say your girls are looking gorgeous!
Post a Comment