Monday, July 7, 2008

Enjoying this Summer!



I have been thoroughly enjoying this summer. As many of you know, I HATE the snow and the cold. Summer always makes me so happy, the warm of the sun is so good for my mental state! This summer the girls and I have been spending quite a bit of time at various pools. Kelsey and Maya are in HEAVEN, they love swimming with their friends. Its so great to just lay out and enjoy the wonderfully warm days while they last. So to all of my friends that I have been enjoying many a warm afternoon at the pool with I say THANK YOU for the fun days!

7 comments:

Cori Simmons said...

Hottie Mommies!

Scott and Beth said...

Geez...you all look so relaxed laying by the pool. I don't think I've done that once so far this year!!! SAD!!!

Ellery said...

Hayley keeps calling me and inviting me when you guys are all going, maybe one of these days I will get the guts to put on a swimsuit in front of all you hotties!

Hayley Holliman said...

Hey You - I found out the name of that Dance Clothing store, it's called Billy Joe. And it is in Provo, better go check it out. If you haven't already...See ya swimming, maybe on Wednesday...

Molly said...

Hi Tai! Now we can be blogging buddies! It was nice meeting you, hopefully I will see you soon!

Molly(Tiff's friend)

Tiff said...

I love you and am so glad you come to the pool - it really is so FUN!!!

Jami Hansen said...

It looks like you girls have alot of fun. It is fun going swimming. That is all we want to do here in really hot St. George..