For the past 10 days we have been in sunny California! We went to the Sonoma/Napa area to vacation and pick up Zac from his moms. The weather was incredible and we had such a great time! Kelsey got to visit with her friend Erin who she loves!!
Monday, August 4, 2008
Trip to California!
For the past 10 days we have been in sunny California! We went to the Sonoma/Napa area to vacation and pick up Zac from his moms. The weather was incredible and we had such a great time! Kelsey got to visit with her friend Erin who she loves!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Looks like so much fun! The other day Lizy asked me if we could go to the beach when dad gets home....she is having vacation withdrawls! Okay, loved the book too! I want to read it again...I think I read it too fast and I need to go back and actually absorb it:)
I am glad you guys had a great time. Your pictures are so cute of all the kids! We'll have to get together soon.
Wow, you guys are having a very eventful summer. Kelsey is one of the most beautiful little girls I have ever seen!!! No Pressure!!!
So fun! It looks like our beach trip was a little warmer than yours! I am not sure which is better?!?!?! We missed you at dance and are glad you had a fun time.
You're not a baseball fan?????? Okay - we will just keep that our little secret (Bo would be very dissapointed in you).
Looks so fun I am glad you are back!
I am so glad that you guys had such a great time! Now we need to get together and play before school starts
Tai it looks like you guys had fun!!! Are you doing 7 peaks on Friday?????? Call me
Post a Comment