
Today my friends is a sad day. I just found out Stephenie Meyer has put the release of Midnight Sun on hold INDEFINITELY!!!!! For those of you who have been hiding under a rock, Midnight Sun is the much anticipated release of Stephenie Meyer, the author of the beloved Twilight Series. Midnight Sun was the story of Twilight, written from our Edward's perspective. Stephenie decided to discontinue writing the book due to copies of the unfinished book leaking out onto internet websites. I am distraught. I was really looking forward to reading Twilight from Edwards point of view. Stephenie has released the unfinished copy on her website for those of us who want to read it. So for all of you that were waiting so patiently for the release of Midnight Sun, today is the end of the Twilight Road. Feel free to comment about your grief. Goodbye Edward. You will be missed, but certainly not forgotten.
9 comments:
WHAT??!? I am so mad!! I can't beleive it!! That's the only thing that made it okay when Breaking Dawn was over......I still had Midnight Sun to look forward to. It's not okay anymore!
You are cracking me up - that is so dang funny!
I'm the one hiding under the rock! I read the first two and 1/2 of the third - but it lost me there. They are good books but I am just not a "reader" - You could say I'm more of a blogger.
Tai you are so funny. I love those books too, but I have to admit I am glad the story is over...who has time to read???
Oh that makes me so mad I was so excited for that book to come out, I heard it was going to be so intense! I am really bummed!! Boo
i had to wait for 20 minutes for the tears to dry in my eyes before i could even type this.:(
Okay, so I read it. I think I like it more coming from Edward than from Bella. Ahhhh....I think I shouldn't have read it though because I wish there was more to read!!
I'm sooo stinkin mad! I read it to and I LOVED IT!!! I can't believe that it's over and never going to be released. And it wasn't even all of it. I liked it better also coming from Edward. {I now I have a even bigger crush on some freakin vampire}.....
Anyways - now that I'm done venting, how's it going? I haven't seen you in forever. Hope everything is going good.... See Ya
I'm totally pissed...
Post a Comment