Monday, October 13, 2008

Tagged!


Thanks Ranae! This is by far the easist tag ever! Go to your picture file folder on your computer, select the fourth file folder and then pick the fourth picture in that file. Then post the picture! This is a picture of some of my family at my sister Lea's high school graduation 2 years ago in New Jersey. Look how tiny Maya is!!!! I love my family and I dont get to see the ones that live in NJ very often. This picture reminds me of how much fun we all have when we get together!!!
I tag Brandy, Cori (because I KNOW your pictures are so organized), and Laurie George.

8 comments:

Cori Simmons said...

You're so silly! My pics aren't quite that organized. Oh boy I can't wait to see what pic I will find.

Camp Chris said...

So cute!!! You have an incredible family and I for one are grateful that you have shared them with me!!

Camp Chris said...

How's that for english grammar??!!! How about "I for one AM grateful"....yikes.

Tiff said...

That's to funny!

Jami Hansen said...

The field trip looks like so much fun. So how was your visit in St. George? It was really cold. I feel bad cause it rained so bad for the runners. You've got such a cute family.

Ali said...

I love your family! Go Gami!!!

THE PRINCE FAMILY said...

That is such a cute pic of your family!! Maya does look so little. She is so cute!

Brandy said...

K....I think this is my kind-of tag!! Maya is so tiny. All of your family is so beautiful!