Monday, June 9, 2008

Can you stand more?





I am really trying so hard not to be that obnoxious mom who is constantly showing off her children....but I cant help myself! I just got the disk from Tiff with ALL the pics on it and I am in heaven!!! I just wanted to share a few more of the ones I loved. Thanks again Tiff!!!!!!

3 comments:

Jami Hansen said...

How cute.. These pictures are really good. I love where these pictures are taken.. I love checking out your blog. I hope its ok if I put you on my blog. I always get on Tiff's & I like to check your blog.

jeanette said...

Those pictures are so cute of your kids. I can't believe Tiff took all of those. She is really good. I'm sure it helps that she was working with really cute kids too.

Cori Simmons said...

I love the one of Zach against the barn wood.