Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Birthday, Happy Father's Day and Happy Anniversary!!!



Talk about a busy weekend! Friday was my birthday, today is Father's Day and tomorrow is my and Adam's 7 year anniversary! On Friday, Adam and I left for a weekend in Park City ALONE for my 27th birthday! It was so wonderful and exactly what we needed. We golfed, shopped, ate amazing food and slept in!!!! It is the best feeling to wake up in the morning and realize you dont have to take care of kids that day!!!! I slept in til 10 am saturday and sunday! Thanks for the great weekend Adam! It was so great to be able to spend quality time with you. You are so much fun to be with and I LOVE YOU!


Since today is Father's Day I just want to take a moment and tell you all how lucky I am to have an incredible father and husband in my life. My Dad is the most caring, compassionate, and sweet man. He is such a wonderful example of what a father should be. I love spending time with him. I love that I can call him my friend. He is the worlds BEST grandfather to our kids. Maya loves him desperately and is constantly asking me if we can go to St. George to see him. I love that he and Adam go golfing together for "male bonding". And while I am on the topic of Father's I would like to tell my husband Happy Father's Day!!! Adam is such a great Dad and I am so very grateful to have him fathering our children. He works so hard to provide for our family. I often hear him on the computer at midnight still working and he never complains. He is always planning a fun activity for us or picking up little "surprises" for the kids. He is so supportive of our kids activities and helps Zac with his homework every single night. He gets up with the girls every morning and makes them breakfast so I can sleep in. He helps me put the kids in bed every night, which is a lifesaver at the end of a long day. Thank you for all you do Dad and Adam! We love you!!


Last but not least, Happy Anniversary Adam! We have been married for 7 years tomorrow and I cant wait to see what the next 57 years bring! Adam is so kind and caring. He is always trying to do creative and cute things for me. I love hanging out with him, he is such a great friend. I love that he knows me inside and out and still loves me! I love that he thinks I am beautiful first thing in the morning. I love that he can get me out of a bad mood just by telling me a corny joke. I love that we can drive to California together and never turn on a radio because we talk the entire time. He is my friend, my Lovie, and my heart. I love you Lovie!!!!

7 comments:

Brandy said...

Happy Birthday Tai!!! Looks like you had a fun one!

Tiff said...

Oh I am jealous sounds so fabulous! I am glad you guys had such a fun weekend - you deserve it! Oh happy anniversary how exciting 7 years how crazy!!!

Cori Simmons said...

What a great tribute to your hubbie and dad. Sounds like you had a great weekend in Park City. I don't think the day will ever come when Shaun and I can do that.

Hayley Holliman said...

Happy Birthday Girl!! And Happy Anniversary!! If I would have know I would have sang Happy Birthday at the swimming pool. Only kidding I don't sing, but I would have at least said something. Anyways CONGRATS on both!!

Danielle said...

ADAM really is awesome, and his corny jokes are the funniest!!

THE PRINCE FAMILY said...

Happy Belated Birthday!! I'm sorry that I didn't know that it was your birthday! I'm glad that you had a fun getaway with your hubby!! You look darling in your baseball hat!!

Cori Simmons said...

Okay, it's time to do a new post - I know you've been up to a lot so get going on your blogging efforts.