Friday, June 13, 2008

So You Think You Can Dance Addicts Unite!!

Okay so I realize I am couple of days past when the show actually aired on Wednesday, forgive me I am behind in my TIVO. I watched Wednesdays show and the results show last night and I already have a favorite couple! The same thing happens to me every year, some couple performs a routine that completely resinates with me and I am their biggest fan from then on. Two years ago it was Allison and Ivan doing Sexy Love with the Umbrellas. Last year it was Sabre and Dominic dancing to "Make it Work" the sexy hip hop routine. This year (and might I add it happened on the first show of the season) it was Joshua and Katee dancing to "No Air". Hello was that not an awesome routine! Now of course they are not the only ones I like, I also LOVE Will, the black Chelsea and Twitch. So lets hear it ladies! Who are you favorites? Who do you hate? And which routines do you wait all show to see? I am always waiting to see the Mia Michaels routines. I love her choreography! And what was your favorite routine this past week? Cant wait to hear your feedback!!!

2 comments:

Scott and Beth said...

I totally agree...that was my favorite number too. The two people that bugged me the most were voted off last night!!! Yeah!!! And I love Mia Micheals dances as well as Wade Robisons. And Tabitha and Nepolean are awesome too!!!! I'm so glad the season has started!!!

Cori Simmons said...

I love the hip hop routine (can't remember names) that Tabitha and Nap choreo'd. I missed the elimination show (who got voted off?)