






Yesterday my friend Tiffany, who is a photographer (and I great one might I add!) took the kids pictures. The kids had a great time being "models", of course any of you who know Kelsey knows it takes a MIRACLE for her to actually look at the camera, let alone smile. Tiff is amazing and captured the essence of our kids so well! Zac, the "Cool Dude", Kelsey the "Diva" and Maya our "Sweet Baby", I think you can see a little bit of their nicknames in their photos. These are the pics she posted of the kids on her website, tiff-pics.blogspot.com. I just want to say THANK YOU to Tiff! She is a great friend and so wonderful with our kids. We love you!!!! For all of you who want her to take your pictures, her contact info is on her website.
8 comments:
Ahhh.....I'm dying! Those pics are fabulous!! I really need to schedule an appointment with Tiffany one of these days. Your kids are so cute! We miss seeing them.
They are beautimous. They really do look great! I can't wait to do ours.
Cute kids!! I hope that Kelsey is doing starbursts!!! It would be fun to go to the competitions together. Remember I have Hailey on starbursts!!!
Love em! I really love the backgrounds, that rusted red tin is my favorite! Your kids a re darling!
I LOVE them!! What beautiful and darling kids you make!!!
Those are so cute!!! I love them!
GEEZ!!! Your kids are BEAUTIFUL!!! And, there's an Adam stamp on that boy! You better lock those girls up!!
SOOOOO cute. Tiff is really good and it certainly doesn't hurt that your kids are adorable!
Post a Comment