Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Cross and Kick!!




Any given moment of the day, if you are in our home, you are bound to hear "Bounce and Bounce, Cross and KICK". That would be Kelsey practicing her favorite dance move over and over and OVER again!!! Her goal is to "Get my kick to my ear Mommy". Bless her heart, she is so sweet! Adam and I watch her doing kicks all day, everyday. Finally yesterday I tried to take a picture of her kick. My photography skills arent great, but you get the general idea. Kelsey LOVES dance and practices all of her routines constantly. I find myself humming "Take Your Umbrella to the Beach" all of the time. That is the catchy little ditty that Kelsey and her teammates are dancing too. Cute song, but it is impossible to get out of your head!!! Kelsey and her teammates have their first competition this weekend. I am so proud of all the girls on her team. They have worked soooo hard! Good Luck Kelsey! We will be smiling, cheering and beaming with excitement for you and your team!!!!!

2 comments:

Tiff said...

I have to say the constant practicing is paying off I swear she kicked her ear the other day!

THE PRINCE FAMILY said...

Nice kick Kelc! She is so dedicated! I love it! It has been such a fun year!!