Yesterday Kelsey had a competition in Salt Lake perfoming her duo routine to a song called "Tiki Room". It was the first time her and her partner Jordan had ever performed it and they did it with no help from their teacher. I was so proud! They did a great job! I love watching Kelsey perform. I had to put her hair in tight spiral curls so she slept in curlers overnight. Poor thing. It took me 90 minutes to put all the curlers in her hair! She was such a trooper and didnt complain at all. When I took the curlers out the next day she looked like Shirley Temple!! She had a head full of perfect spirals. Kelsey loved it!
Before

After


We carpooled to the competition with my friends Tiffany, Kathy and Trista and their girls who were also competing. After all the girls were finished perfoming, we went to Little America for dinner. The girls were in heaven! They were so excited to be in a "fancy restaurant"! I think they were more excited about the gold tissue boxes and the linen napkins than the food! They were so cute and so happy to be together. It was such a great time. I love spending time with Kelsey. She is so sweet and I love her personality. Her friends are such good girls and they have the most amazing moms. I love being around Tiff, Trista and Kathy. They are such great examples of kind, considerate and loving women. I always find myself learning from them. Thanks for the fun day ladies! And Tiff THANK YOU so much for shuttling us around all day!





3 comments:
So I am going to need you to email me the pics from dinner - that really was so fun! And you have to admit I really am the BEST driver!
That is so fun!!! I love that she did a duo!! I bet she did awesome. That is so fun to go up with friends and do that.
I need those pictures emailed to so I can do a post. I had such a good time with you. You are such a fun person to be around. Kelsey did so good, you should feel so good about what a cute dancer she is!!
Post a Comment