Well after weeks of practice, the big weekend finally arrived! Kelsey and her teams first dance competition!! Friday night, Kelsey's friends Savannah, Kwincee and Brynlee performed a trio performance. Kelsey, Maya and I went to watch them! They looked so cute and did such a great job! We were so proud of them! Great Job Girls!!!
Then Saturday it was the team competition. The girls performed their umbrella dance first wearing green raincoats and hats. THEY DID AWESOME! I am sooooo proud of them for getting out there and doing such a great job. You never know what 4 year olds are going to do when they get in front of a hundred people to perform, but they were unphased! Great job girls! The girls won First Place in their division for their umbrella dance!!! They all received a trophy and Kelsey is sooooooo proud of it! She has showed everyone and cant stop smiling! I am so happy she is thrilled. Thanks to my Mom and Dad who came all the way from St. George to watch Kelsey compete! Thanks to Lea for coming too! Lea has never missed one of Kelsey's performances and I am so grateful that she is so supportive of her. Thanks to Zac who missed his wrestling tournament to watch Kelsey dance. And a very special Thank You to Kelsey's dance teacher Bethany! She is amazing and has the most creative choreography. The girls love her so much and she loves them. Thanks Beth for being the absolute BEST dance teacher! 



5 comments:
Tai you are so awesome. I am so glad that I have gotten a chance to know you. Thanks for coming to watch the girls last night. They did do great today. It is so much fun! You got some great pics!!
Oh my gosh, Tai! I can't believe Kelsey, she looks like a teenager!
She looks so cute in her dance outfit. Can't wait to have a girl and get her dancing too. We now have the flue ourselves. Yuck!
You really are such a great friend that you would come watch our girls! IN that picture they actually look like they are all together way to go girls!!!
Well after much rest & relaxation I am recovered from the last two days! Thanks for all your help - your amazing!!!
Tai you are so amazing to come watch on Friday!!! Kelsey is so cute!!! I love your post about maya back in jail. I am a big fan of the crib as long as they stay in them. Kaden was 3 1/2 when we took him out!!!
Tai, it is so fun to see all your pictures. I hardly got to take any. I'm so glad Kelsey had a good experience...I was so proud of her!!!
Post a Comment