
Today I went to see a live taping of Good Things Utah with my friend Trista and her sweet friend Angie. For those of you who dont live locally, Good Things Utah is our version of "The View". There are 4 ladies who speak on a variety of topics that are all things Utah. Well today my soon to be famous friend Tiffany was there guest co-host!!!! She did such a great job and I must say she looked calm and relaxed :-) Again for those of you who live out of town, Tiffany is the one with a dark beige button down sweater. Great job Tiff!!!
4 comments:
Can I just say I am still smiling!!! That was so fun and I am so glad you were there it was awesome. You are the best oh and please e-mail me those pictures your great!
How Fun!! I used to love to watch the show when I was home with my kids...Congrats to Tai's friend Tiffany- you guys both look HOT!!!
Hi Tai this is Angie-- YOur blog is so cute!! That was so fun! I was telling Trista that we need to get together with you more often, you are so much fun to be with! If you would like to see my blog it private email me and I will send you an invite!:-)
alsepton@hotmail.com
That was so much fun to go with you! Tiff did do a great job!
Post a Comment